Here's a list of the most commonly used and helpful metrics within mobile marketing:
- Delivery rate: the number of subscribers that received your message vs. the number of subscribers you sent the message to.
- Open rate: the number of people that opened the message that you sent.
- Click-through rate: the number of subscribers that clicked a link within your message.
- Clicks per message: if you have more than one link, the amount of people who clicked zero, one, or both links.
- Post click conversion rate: by including an action after a person clicks on the link (e.g. click on another link), you can track the amount of people that completed that action.
- Response by list segment: you can segment your lists and analyze which list had higher response rate.
- Revenue per message: take the total amount of revenue generated by your campaign and divide by the total number of messages sent.
- Social sharing rate: track the percent of your messages that led to increases in social media activity or traffic.
- Coupon redemption: use coupon codes to understand how often people redeemed coupons that were delivered via mobile channels.