Integrate SMS polls and surveys into mobile campaigns to compile important consumer data and feedback. Real-time Marketron polls offer multiple reply options, and allow certain actions based on a customer's response.
Please note that when customers interact with polls, they will have a three-hour window to reply with their menu choice (i.e. A, B, C, D – unless you set a custom session length on your short code). After the session ends, a customer will have to re-text the keyword in order to reply with a menu option.
Marketron's polling features contain the following features:
- Multiple Votes: Allow customers the option to submit multiple or one-off votes
- Custom Confirmation Message: Set a custom confirmation message that customers receive after entering their vote
- Custom Post-Response Actions: choose to send customers a new campaign, another component or end the campaign
Here's an example message flow for an interactive poll:
- MO: User texts POLL to 67463
- MT: "WXYZ: Who will win the Stanley Cup this year?
A) Red Wings
Reply A, B, C, D or E"
- MO: User replies A
- MT: (Custom Vote Confirmation Message): "WXYZ: Thanks! Visit NHL.com for additional team news!"
*To add a Poll component to a campaign:
- Select "Poll" from the component selection menu
- Choose the number of poll choices that should be included (up to 5)
- Enter the copy for your poll question
- Enter the copy for each option
- Send Message: deliver a message
- Forward to Campaign: send a new campaign
- Deliver Next Component: send an additional component (i.e. "Send Message" or "Assign to Additional List")
- End Campaign: end the campaign (*Note: this is the default setting*)
- Select "Broadcasts" button and select the subscriber list you would like to send to.
- Instead of typing out your message, click the dropdown menu under the "Message" field and select "Forward to Campaign".
- Select the designated Poll campaign from the second dropdown menu that appears:
- Select whether you want to send the message immediately or schedule to send at a later date/time.
- Click "Review Message"
- Click "Send Test Message" button and enter mobile number to confirm that the campaign functions the way you want.
- Once you have received the message and confirmed the message flow, click "Send Now" or "Schedule Now"