Once your subscription campaign is created and you've started promoting it to gain subscribers, you can begin sending out broadcast messages!
- Click "Broadcasts" tab
- Select the appropriate subscriber list from the "Who'd you like to send to?" drop down menu
- *Optional* - If you'd like to segment your broadcast, toggle segmentation to "on" and enter the desired filters
- Enter your message (see "Messaging Etiquette & Best Practices")
- The message will default to "Send Immediately" or you can click the calendar icon to schedule the message to send in the future
- Click "Review Message"
- Double-check all the info (message content, when the message will send, destination list, etc.) and click "Send test message" -- you can enter up to 5 mobile numbers.
- Once you receive the test message and confirm it's ready to send, click "Send Now/Schedule Now"
- See How Do I View My Scheduled Messages? to confirm that the message shows up in your sent/scheduled message view.
*For further information, you may find these articles helpful: