With an admin account and dedicated short code, the Conversation Stream will display any message sent to your short code that does not map to a keyword. On a shared short code, only those messages sent by customers who are subscribed to one or more of your lists will appear.
The Conversation Stream makes it possible to initiate 1-to-1 conversations with your customers, effectively creating a personalized dialogue for exchanging information. You can take the following actions from the Conversation Stream:
- Reply directly to a customer via SMS
- Add metadata to a subscriber's profile
- Add/remove a subscriber to/from a list
- View recent message history
- View a subscriber's personal profile
Example uses of the Conversation Stream:
- Acquire customers who misspell campaign keywords- reply to inquire about the misspelling, or add directly to the correct list
- Answer questions about a sale or product- contact customers personally when they send in questions about coupon redemption codes or store hours, providing them with answers they need or other information to direct them appropriately
- Solicit customer feedback- when a customer sends feedback about their experience with your product or services, respond directly via the Conversation Stream
- Redirect customers attempting to access deactivated keywords or expired programs- reply directly or add to a new program from the Conversation Stream
- Text Chat- on a dedicated short code, you can suppress the automated response message and activate the Conversation Stream as a 2-way chat tool
Campaign Activity: Is a feature all campaigns have. To access the campaign activity:
Step 1: Go to the campaigns tab and see actions tab:
Step 2: Click on the bubble icon
Step 3: See all activity from listeners/viewers texting into specific short code:
Step 4: Within campaign activity, you are able to expand the conversation and can interact with a listener through text.
Step 5: Respond back to listeners with a personalized message!
Step 6: Once message is ready, SEND AWAY!
Just like the conversation stream, you are able to initiate 1-1 conversation just simply with the start of a keyword.