The Campaign Duration component allows you to set a start and end date in your campaign. Depending on when a customer is interacting with the campaign, they will be sent the pre-campaign response, post campaign response, or be allowed to proceed through the campaign flow.
You can consider the Campaign Duration component as an "envelope" that defines the operational time period for the campaign (all other components).
A typical use case is for seasonal, or event based campaigns where the active period is limited to some duration, summer months, Holiday shopping, sporting events, concerts, etc.
For example, if you are promoting a flash sale coupon using send message, if the coupon is only good for a certain period, you can message the subscriber that they have texted in too early or too late to participate based on the campaign duration.
*To add the campaign duration component:
- Click "Campaign Duration" when adding the component to a campaign
- Set the Start Date that the Campaign should start
- For the Pre-Campaign Response, you may either enter the message copy to be sent, forward to another Campaign or end the campaign entirely.
- Set the End Date that the Campaign should end.
- For the Post Campaign Response, you may either enter the message copy to be sent, forward to another campaign or end the campaign entirely.