If you have appropriate account permissions, you can create a new username and password from within the Platform.
If not, please contact your station's administrator.
- Log in to Platform with your username and password
- Select "Account Settings," which you can find on the top right of the page (it's the gear-looking icon)
- Select "Users"
- Select "Create New User"
- Fill in the following fields:
- Make sure to select radio button on shortcode or else your changes won't be saved:
*If you are assigning to an already existing Sub-Account/Role, you can select from the drop down menu.
*If you want to create a brand new Username with a new Sub-Account/Role, follow the below directions:
- Step 1: Create Sub-Account:
- Select "Sub-Accounts"
- Select "Create New Sub-Account"
- Name Sub-Account and click "Save Sub-Account"
- Step 2: Create Role:
- Select "Roles"
- Select "Create New Role"
- Name Role, select Sub-Account you just created from dropdown menu (be sure to select radio button next to it) and select access permissions.
- When finished, click "Save Role"
- Step 3: Create Username:
- Follow directions in beginning of article
*For further information, you may find these articles helpful: