The List Details Report displays all current subscribers and their associated metadata on a specified list.
The report displays the following data:
Subscriber ID: unique identifier for a mobile number
Mobile Number: user's mobile phone number
Date Joined: date and time at which the user joined the list exported
Trigger Name: the trigger, better known as keyword, that the user joined the list through
Tigger ID: unique identifier for the keyword the user joined the list through
MobileFlow: the campaign from which the user joined the list through
MobileFlow ID: unique identifier for the campaign the user joined the list through
Area code: the user's area code derived from their mobile number
Carrier: the user's carrier or mobile provider
Msisdn: user's mobile phone number. This will be the same as Mobile Number
State: the state from which the user's mobile number is from. This is derived from their area code
Timezone: the timezone from which the user's mobile number is from
Any other profile or custom metadata fields will also be exported and included in this report.
*To export your subscriber list and all associated metadata:
- Log in to Marketron
- Navigate to the "Reports" tab, followed by "Reports"
- Select the "Create New Report" button
- Choose "List Details" for Report Type
- Name the report if desired (optional)
- Select the list you'd like to export
- Once criteria is set, select the "Generate Report" button
- The report status will appear as "In Progress". Once the report is generated, the status will be changed to a timestamp.
- To download the report in a .CSV (Excel) format, select the Download Icon. This will export the report, so that you are able to further manipulate and filter your data for any custom reporting needs.