The Poll Summary Report displays the results of any poll component used in a campaign.
The report displays the following data:
Answer: the answer choices available in the poll (A, B, C)
Count: the count of users that responded with each answer choice
Total: the total number of users that provided a response in the poll
% of Total: the count of users that responded with a given answer divided by the total number of users that provided a response
Question: the poll question defined in the campaign
*To export a Poll Summary Report, follow these steps:
- Log in to Marketron
- Navigate to the "Reports" tab, followed by "Reports"
- Select the "Create New Report" button
- Choose "Poll Summary" for Report Type
- Name the report if desired (optional)
- Choose Campaign to be set to "All" or use the dropdown to select a specific campaign with the Poll component used
- Once all parameters are set, select "Generate Report"
- The report status will appear as "In Progress". Once the report is generated, the status will be changed to a timestamp.
- To download the report in a .CSV (Excel) format, select the Download Icon. This will export the report, so that you are able to further manipulate and filter your data for any custom reporting needs.
*For further information, you may find this article helpful: