The Age Verification component will ask customers interacting with your campaign to reply with their date of birth. Once the date of birth has been captured, their age will be calculated. Depending on your settings, the customer will either be allowed to proceed or the flow may be terminated.
*To add Age Verification to your campaign:
- Click the "Age Verification" Component.
- Enter your Welcome Message. This message will prompt the customer to reply with their date of birth.
- Enter the Valid Age. This will allow you to pick a valid age that the customer must be over or under.
- Enter the Invalid Format Message. This will prompt the customer to reply again if they reply back with a response that is not a valid date of birth.
- For the Not Of Age Message, you can either enter the message copy to be sent, or forward to another campaign if the customer is not of age.