The Subscriber Conversion Report summarizes how your subscribers are opting in to your lists. This report will summarize opt-ins by keyword and campaign, as well as show you the conversion rate for your double opt-in campaigns.
The report displays the following data:
Date: The date of the report entry
Keyword ID: The keyword ID the subscriber texted to opt in
Keyword: The keyword ID the subscriber texted to opt in
Campaign ID: The Campaign ID the subscriber interacted with to opt in
Campaign: The Campaign the subscriber interacted with to opt in
List ID: The list ID the subscriber subscribed to
List: The list the subscriber subscribed to
Opt-ins Initiated: The number of opt ins initiated (Example: The subscriber was prompted to opt in and asked to reply Y to complete their opt in)
Opt-outs Completed: The number of opt ins completed/confirmed (Example: The subscriber confirmed by replying Y)
Conversions: The ratio of opt ins that were completed vs initiated.
Opt Outs: The number of subscribers that opted out
*To create a Subscriber Conversion Report, follow these steps:
- Log in to Marketron
- Navigate to the "Reports" tab, followed by "Reports"
- Select the "Create New Report" button
- Choose "Subscriber Conversion" for Report Type
- Enter a custom report name if you desire (this is optional)
- Choose List to be set as "All" or to a specific List.
- Selecting "All" will retrieve data across all Lists in your account
- Selecting a specific list will retrieve data for the List that was selected.
- Choose the desired Timeframe that you'd like the report to generate.
- You may use our preset option such as This Week, Last Week, This Month, etc.
- You can also create a custom timeframe by selecting Custom, and then using the calendar feature to select the start and end date.
- Choose the appropriate time summary to group your data: day, week or month
- If you'd like, the report can be scheduled for a future date, or immediately by default.
- Once all parameters are set, select "Generate Report"
- The report status will appear as "In Progress". Once the report is generated, the status will be changed to a timestamp.
- To download the report in a .CSV (Excel) format, select the Download Icon. This will export the report, so that you are able to further manipulate and filter your data for any custom reporting needs.