The Marketron platform offers a wide array of segmentation capabilities, including AND/OR segmentation, as well as various filtering operators.
For example, since the Chicago Cubs just won the World Series (Go Cubs!), you may want to send a celebratory discount to all subscribers in the North Side.
Our new segmentation allows you to easily accomplish this. In this case, you'd add the following filters:
Community is equal to "North Side"
Zip codes are 3 miles in radius of 60618
Interests is equal to "baseball"
Below are detailed instructions on how to use the Segmentation feature.
Step 1: Turn Segmentation to "On"
Step 2: "OR" Filtering
- Select the metadata field you'd like to use
- Select the preferred operator (See: "What Operators Can I Use for Segmenting My Broadcasts?")
- Enter the desired metadata value(s) for the segment
- You may click the "OR" icon to add another statement to your segment.
When using an OR statement, subscribers who meet any of the statements will be included.
Step 3: "AND" Filtering
- Additionally, you may click the "AND" icon to add another statement to your segment.
- Any time you'd like to see an updated count, click the refresh icon.
When using an AND statement, subscribers who meet all of the statements will be included.
*For further information, you may find these articles helpful: